Become a coach driver in Southampton
Without our dedicated and professional staff, Transmobility could never have become Southampton’s number one provider of wheelchair accessible taxis. As we’ve expanded our services over the last 10 years, we’ve taken on new team members, who have all provided amazing customer service to hundreds of satisfied individuals. All of our drivers are DBS-checked and soon gain the experience needed to manage journeys of all kinds. If you’re interested in becoming a coach driver in Hampshire, check out our latest vacancies below.
Following an increase in demand for our home to school transport service, we are now looking to expand our team with additional drivers to deliver our service using our company vehicles. All vehicle expenses including fuel and maintenance will be met by the company.
Excellent for someone who is looking for something flexible or a semi – retired/ retired person as work is during term time only, potential overtime is available.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Southampton City Council Private hire badge holders preferable, however company will help and pay to obtain one. This process can take up to 3 months.
Ideal Candidate should:
– Be an enthusiastic and warm person who enjoys working with children
– Be fit, reliable, very punctual and have excellent organisational skills
– Be an experienced driver with a positive driving style
– Have a good knowledge of Southampton and neighbouring towns.
– Have a driving licence and have never been disqualified or convicted for careless, reckless or drink driving
We also offer airport taxis, cruise ship transfers, minibus and coach hire, executive transfers and wedding cars. If you need a courier service we can also provide this too!